PGX Lawsuit

General discussion about PGX grading.
MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PGX Lawsuit

Postby MR-SigS » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Chris S. wrote:Notice- I'm not really here. I posted a lot when I had a strike. Then I stopped. I think this was my first time logging in since October. Your response reminds me why I'm not here.

These boards seem to be doing well. You guys have a lot of active topics. Your most posted users are all moderators and Stu. I'll see you again in 6-7 months :thumbsup2:

I guess if I thought we are competing with the CGC Boards, this would sting. IDK :hmmm:
Anyway, see you around the Holidays :hi1:

But remember, if before then you or anyone needs to discuss multiple grading companies, you and everyone are FREE to do so here.

=======================================================================
Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires! Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Chris S. wrote:And just to give you an idea how successful your boards are: Yesterday the Daredevil show hit Netflix. It is something that I've seen discussed all over the internet and it is being praised as one of the best things to come out of Marvel. You'd think you guys would have an active discussion. :roll:

Your TV/Movie section:

You'd think maybe one of the moderators would start it, but instead you are chasing little old me away, again. :winnah:

PS: Beyond one of those topics, no one has pasted in your movie section in over two weeks…

Discussing this show indicates success? I never saw the DD movie, never saw the Electra movie, and have no interest in this series. That's my reason for not discussing it. If someone here wants to, they can. Apparently no one here wants to. You're the only one who seems concerned about it, though.
Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires! Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Chris S. wrote:I'd think if anyone should be upset, it should be you and your failed boards.
:lol:

timern
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby timern » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:35 am

Chris S. wrote:I'm just always amazed by the bitching on these boards about the other boards. You guys act like the kid that takes his ball home because he got picked last.

I think everyone here agrees that the CGC boards are moderated in an odd way. The way they reacted to CBCS was poor. However, these boards were supposed to be an open place to discuss the other companies. It seems like you guys have just taken every shot you can at the other boards. Yet your spam on the boards said otherwise:

timern wrote:Hi Chris S,

Here's some exciting news!!!

thecomicbookforum.com

Please check out this new “third party” comic book forum that Jason (Prophet_DNA) and I are working on. This new forum was fully launched on July 4, 2014!

The site is still in its infancy but I am sure with enough feedback it will become a great site. The nice thing is that with the launch of the new grading company (CBCS) they (CBCS) like CGC will also have a forum. This forum will have the distinct advantage of having the option of discussing, grading, displaying, promoting, selling, buying and viewing all third party graded comic books, be it CGC, PGX, CBCS or any other company and not just the host company.

I hope you take the opportunity to visit the new site and join in on the excitement! Please keep in mind that we are by no means discounting or knocking the CGC forum or any other forums.

We look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon and please spread the word and invite others to join!

And of course we will see you here and see you there!
Cheers!
Tim

Yet here we are and you guys haven't given it a rest even 8 or 9 months later.

We are not knocking the CGC boards! The CGC monitors, now that's a whole different kettle of fish my friend!

Nice to see you are still alive and kicking Chris! :flowery:
- Tim
:horse: Image

htmlpro

Postby htmlpro » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Deleted by MR-SigS.

New York?
New York's initials aren't PK.

Return to “PGX - Professional Grading eXperts”