Is Vault grading still in business as of 12/20/16???

General discussion about Vault Expert Grading.
Fsuau22
Cameo
Cameo

Is Vault grading still in business as of 12/20/16???

Postby Fsuau22 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:21 am

Hello everyone,
Had a quick question pretty much what the title states. Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've used all 3 major grading parties before and wanted to try this one out. I really like there labels and cases much better than everyone else, but I emailed them twice last couple of days and have herd nothing. I called and it seems like the number on there website is out of service it just doesn't ring. Huge red flags I know, just wondering if anyone have used there services lately. I also looked on there facebook page and seems like they don't have any activity going on.
Thanks

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: Is Vault grading still in business as of 12/20/16???

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Fsuau22 wrote:Hello everyone,
Had a quick question pretty much what the title states. Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've used all 3 major grading parties before and wanted to try this one out. I really like there labels and cases much better than everyone else, but I emailed them twice last couple of days and have herd nothing. I called and it seems like the number on there website is out of service it just doesn't ring. Huge red flags I know, just wondering if anyone have used there services lately. I also looked on there facebook page and seems like they don't have any activity going on.
Thanks

Hey there! Vault seemed like a scam from the get-go, but that's MHO. Also, there are only 2 major grading companies. If you think PGX is a major slabbing company you should hit up Google and do some learning. PGX Is scum.
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

"Comics are a commodity, thank God!" SpideManOnTilt

"I will talk about any subject, anytime, whether I know enough or not." Shrewbeer and his ilk.

"These CGC Comics in Auction #215 are better than stocks and bonds when it comes to making an investment for the future!" - CGC Facebook page :roll:

"Why do people think 9.6 is not a great grade? 9.6 is NM+. When I was collecting comics, that was a fantastic grade." Steve Borock irony 5/2016

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Scuuuuuum.
=======================================================================
Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires! Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!

sniderwj
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby sniderwj » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:42 am

Stu_Pidman wrote:If you think PGX is a major slabbing company you should hit up Google and do some learning. PGX Is scum.

With Stu's avatar we can only imagine what it would be if it was PGX and not CGC

Superior Spider-Man
Club CBF
Club CBF

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:18 am

sniderwj wrote:
Stu_Pidman wrote:If you think PGX is a major slabbing company you should hit up Google and do some learning. PGX Is scum.

With Stu's avatar we can only imagine what it would be if it was PGX and not CGC

No doubt there would be a steamy aroma permiating the atmosphere. :twisted:

Return to “Vault - Vault Valuation LLC”