AMC Sets Premiere Date for Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics 11/12/17 11:00pm

General discussions of all things related to comic books, creators, artists, writers, websites, etc.
Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

AMC Sets Premiere Date for Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics 11/12/17 11:00pm

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 am

http://www.amc.com/talk/2017/09/amc-set ... -of-comics

Not sure about this, but at least they have Kevin Smith.

"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

Jeffro
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: AMC Sets Premiere Date for Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics 11/12/17 11:00pm

Postby Jeffro » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:15 am

Well, I hope "and many others" includes more comic people who were there long before movies and TV came into play. Who are half of these people? I had to google some of them.

From the article
"Stan Lee, Patty Jenkins, Lynda Carter, Kevin Smith, Famke Janssen, J.K. Simmons, Michelle Rodriguez, and Todd McFarlane, among many others."

Famke Janssen? J.K. Simmons?? Michelle Rodriguez?????? This already reminds me of when Rush Beyond The Lighted Stage came out and featured interviews with Jack Black. :roll:

I'm curious as to what secret comics history Famke will reveal.
For shame doc. Huntin' rabbits with an elephant gun.
Ewephant gun?
That's right doc. So why don't you go shoot yourself an elephant?

Awfully unsporting of me, I know, but what the hey, I gotta have some fun. - Daffy Duck, Rabbit Seasoning (1952)

Approve not of him who commends all you say - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Comics General”