Awesome Comic Book Collector Show OCT 12, 2014 Arlington, TX

Post comic events here including upcoming comic book conventions and etc.
timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

Awesome Comic Book Collector Show OCT 12, 2014 Arlington, TX

Postby timern » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:53 am

Awesome Comic Book Collector Show OCT 12, 2014 Hilton Hotel - Arlington 2401 e. Lamar, Arlington, TX 76006

Check out their website for more information and details http://www.awesomecollectorshows.com/comicbook.html

We're Looking for a Correspondent:

If anyone is attending we cordially invite you to post your pictures and a synopsis of the event! Who wants to be our correspondent?

- Tim
:horse: Image

Superior Spider-Man
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: Awesome Comic Book Collector Show OCT 12, 2014 Arlington

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 am

I live in Dallas, but the Arlington location is only about a 40 minute drive from my house. I have to work Saturday and Sunday night of that weekend so I'll be dead tired. I'm definitely interested in attending and I'll have cash in my pocket, and camera in hand. Since this is such a small venue (40 tables) I can't see any out of state dealers attending, but you never know. My LCS might be there, as well as some dealers from the surrounding areas. I'll talk to him when gets back from San Antonio and find out what he knows. He's always on top of this stuff.

Thanks, Tim!

timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: Awesome Comic Book Collector Show OCT 12, 2014 Arlington

Postby timern » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Hope to see a great report and some pictures too! Hope you have a great time and thanks for sharing with us! Even when Bill is dead tired working a full weekend shift the man comes through! :thumbsup2:

Many thanks Bill!
- Tim
:horse: Image

Return to “Comic Events”