Comic Book Ladies Night Feb 21st in NJ

Post comic events here including upcoming comic book conventions and etc.
TimeZoneGaming
Cameo
Cameo

Comic Book Ladies Night Feb 21st in NJ

Postby TimeZoneGaming » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:07 am

Once a month for every lady 18+ who's into comics, comic book movies, gaming, video games, geeky/nerdy stuff...the list goes on. Come meet like-minded ladies like yourself and enjoy a night of laughter & fun. We'll have activities, music, cosplay, crafts...etc. So far it's been a blast, and one night all the girls just wanted to sit around and play Cards Against Humanity.

This month, Comic Book Ladies Night is on Saturday, February 21st from 8pm-midnight at TimeZone Gaming in Fords, NJ. Any questions please feel free to comment, send me a message, or call me (Cory) at the shop 732-738-5111.

You can join the event on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/333606050183268/

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: Comic Book Ladies Night Feb 21st in NJ

Postby Stu_Pidman » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:36 am

You might actually get more interest in this if you post it on the CGC Board, I don't think this board actually has any women on it.
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

TimeZoneGaming
Cameo
Cameo

Postby TimeZoneGaming » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 am

I posted it under events since that's what it is. Putting it under CGC wouldn't make sense. Besides, even if there aren't many women on the board, men can see it and let their comic book girlfriends know!

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:43 am

TimeZoneGaming wrote:I posted it under events since that's what it is. Putting it under CGC wouldn't make sense.

:lol: No, I meant post this on the chatboard run by CGC.
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

TimeZoneGaming
Cameo
Cameo

Postby TimeZoneGaming » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 am

Oh okay. Do you have a direct link to the chat board? I only saw the CGC grading board.

Prophet_DNA
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Prophet_DNA » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 am

TimeZoneGaming wrote:Oh okay. Do you have a direct link to the chat board? I only saw the CGC grading board.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... b=cfrm&c=5

While I may agree with the fact this forum doesn't get as near the active users as the CGC forum you would be surprised where this website actually indexes on the search engines and the traffic we generate...
- Jason

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:29 am

Prophet_DNA wrote:
TimeZoneGaming wrote:Oh okay. Do you have a direct link to the chat board? I only saw the CGC grading board.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... b=cfrm&c=5

While I may agree with the fact this forum doesn't get as near the active users as the CGC forum you would be surprised where this website actually indexes on the search engines and the traffic we generate...

I believe it, that's why my comments were strictly about the amount of females on this board - total sausage fest :P

Prophet_DNA
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Prophet_DNA » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:13 pm

:lol:
- Jason

Return to “Comic Events”