Question #3 Signature Series

Discuss Halo or any other third party comic book grading company here.
timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

Question #3 Signature Series

Postby timern » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 am

I am in direct communication with Tiffany at Vault Valuation LLC, their media representative. I posed the first of three questions this morning and will post their official response here once received.

Question #3

What is Vault's signature verification method?

Vault Official Response: Received 07.30.14

Vault offers four distinct types of signature verification. The first is in person signature authentication. We can authenticate signatures as they occur. This service can be arranged at conventions we attend or via private meetings / signings with a selected list of writers and illustrators. The other three methods are: Third Party, via Affidavit, and Forensic. Third party and affidavit methods are commonly used to authenticate non-witnessed signatures while forensic methodologies are used for postmortem and suspect signature authentications. More information can be found here

http://vaultgrading.com/getitgraded/sig ... -services/ or by calling toll free 855-222-5599

- Tim
:horse: Image

timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: Question #3 Signature Series

Postby timern » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Please don't shoot the messenger, but comments and responses are welcomed. My understanding is that they (Vault) will be viewing the forum from time to time.

Cheers!
- Tim
:horse: Image

Return to “Other Grading Companies”