Vault Participation on the CBF OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Discuss Halo or any other third party comic book grading company here.
avengers55
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Re: Vault Participation on the CBF OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby avengers55 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:06 am

IronMan wrote:omicart1 (Eddie Berlin) was one of the first people to sell Vault graded books. But in my mind, the most telling "clue" is that I emailed Eddie via eBay messages and said "I believe you own Vault, I don't really care what book I get I just want to see a Vault slabbed book to see if I want to use your service so send me any Vault graded book" Eddie did not email back and say he didn't own Vault. He emailed back and said "the post office found your book". Which of course the post office had not because they never received it in the first place.

Just a few more points I'd like to make:

+1 to Prophet_DNA's comments. I appreciate what has been said, done and not done. Avengers55 has said "sorry" for coming on a bit strong which is plenty good enough. Let's not let this forum turn into the hive=mind mentality that existed at the CS forums where stating an unpopular opinion resulted in name calling.

At this time I cannot provide any "proof" past what has already been said that Eddie Berlin owns Vault. Which I think is a fairly convincing trail of bread crumbs, but not court of law proof.

I want to say again the CCG message boards clearly don't reflect CGC's opinions. Note the difference - the CCG message boards cover coins/currency as well as comics and are run by the PARENT company - CCG. Vault got slammed by the Collector Society message boards because of obvious shady dealings and outrageous claims right out of the gate. The board members responses to CBCS have been overwhelming positive - so much so the mods removed such threads and issued a statement that future such threads would be removed and those starting them possibly suspended. Clearly their official moderation policy is to allow criticism of competitors but not praise. That's self serving and likely short sighted, but it doesn't at all look to be an orchestrated by CCG conspiracy.

And to be fair, I would point out that it is difficult to "prove" a negative. So I'm not sure what Avengers55 could do that would prove he doesn't work for Vault. It's America you know, the person making accusations is expected to prove their accusations.

Ironman - i did not fully appreciate your post. I read, and re-read, and came to an idea. Why don't you email ed, or eddie and ask him the questions we are posing here. Publish your posts and emails to him and that will confirm the suspicion. If you are right we will be able to read between the lines so to speak.

timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby timern » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:26 am

Okay, the whole point of this thread was to allow Vault to become apparent by answering questions posed here by forum members. I notice that there is a question posed about Eddie Berlin being involved in the ownership of Vault. We can pose that question to Tiffany and if there are any other notable things you would like to know about Vault let's start asking.

If the answers keep coming back evasive as they have been then we can draw our conclusions. Let's give them the opportunity to answer the question rather than try and make an assumption without knowledge.
- Tim
:horse: Image

Tom473
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Tom473 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Q: Why does Vault charge $55.00 for graders notes?

Q: Unlike reputable third party grading companies, why does Vault refuse to divulge the identities of their staff?

Return to “Other Grading Companies”