How do we get eBay to add CBCS to their "Item Specifics" ?

General discussion about CBCS Grading.
Pepto-Bismol

How do we get eBay to add CBCS to their "Item Specifics" ?

Postby Pepto-Bismol » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:03 am

eBay has PGX and the lesser CGC in their drop down menu when creating a listing. Who needs to be contacted at eBay to get them to add CBCS to their Item Specifics? And also adding to listing programs like Turbo Lister etc. Would a phone call and/or letter from a CBCS representative be the best chance of success :?:

Superior Spider-Man
Club CBF
Club CBF

Re: How do we get eBay to add CBCS to their "Item Specifics"

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

My guess is when CBCS gets their plastic issue resolved, the books will quickly populate the market and the buying demand will surpass the other 2 parties. Thus ebay will have no choice but to add CBCS labels to the listing. If anybody at ebay has a brain in their ass then they should already be aware of the CBCS issue and will be on top of the game when the books make a more powerful stand in the buying and selling. $$$

Pepto-Bismol

Postby Pepto-Bismol » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks, but I'm hoping CBCS will continue to be pro-active and not rely on someone at eBay actually not having their head up their ass. That sounds just like what CGC would do.

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Pepto-Bismol wrote:Thanks, but I'm hoping CBCS will continue to be pro-active and not rely on someone at eBay actually not having their head up their ass. That sounds just like what CGC would do.

Did CGC lose some of your books or something like that? :lol:
:flowery:
=======================================================================
"I fundamentally disagree with everything they're doing with the [Luke Skywalker] character"- Mark Hamill

Return to “CBCS - Comic Book Certification Service”