CBCS Grading Seminar?

General discussion about CBCS Grading.
DiceX
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

CBCS Grading Seminar?

Postby DiceX » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 am

This was posted on Facebook, but I thought I'd give the people here a heads-up in case there was interest.

In response to a post here on the CBCS Comic Collectors Club about “wish I could grade comics” (thanks Daniel Schoultz) Steve Borock, president of CBCS has agreed that if sufficient interest exists, he would be willing to do a seminar on grading and restoration detection. Current thinking is that the location would be at either CBCS headquarters or a nearby local restaurant in Saint Petersburg, Florida. There would be time after the seminar to meet and “talk comics”.

For such an event to be worth the cost to CBCS and Steve’s time, a minimum of 25 attendees would need to commit to attending. So far, no maximum number of attendees has been set.

The seminar is tentatively set for Saturday Jan 31, 2015. The seminar itself is no cost. If sufficient interest is shown, nearby hotels will be contacted to see if a special rate/block of rooms can be set up. If you are willing to commit to attending this seminar, please state so below. Someone will contact you to get your name, address, phone number and email. If you have any questions you can post below or PM Stephen Bagley, Andrew Garland, Lee Gordon, Darryl Haden or Tony Starks via Facebook.

This is a great opportunity Steve and CBCS is offering – so let’s make it happen!

If anyone is interested, please email me at sricketts@cbcscomics.com and I'll get information to you as soon as we have more details.

Prophet_DNA
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: CBCS Grading Seminar?

Postby Prophet_DNA » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:24 am

- Jason

Return to “CBCS - Comic Book Certification Service”