CGC headache, was I in the wrong?

General discussion about CGC.
Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: CGC headache, was I in the wrong?

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:17 am

Cyberslave wrote:So much hate here.

Nope, just people who don't have the same bias you do. We're more objective than you, and your repeated refusal to see what's obvious is irritating and frustrating.

Say what you want or think what you want.

It'd be great if you really meant it, but you don't.

How am I an idiot for making known issues with CGC.

Because your issues were not with CGC, but no matter how many times we point this out, you refuse to believe it. Your facilitator is to blame, no matter what the circumstance, it was not CGC. Why can't you grasp this? Is your facilitator related to you or something?

I thought that maybe this place would be someplace to frequent like a few other boards but it turns out I was wrong.

Hey, that's the first time you've admitted you were wrong :P But you're wrong about being wrong.

If I wanted to rub shoulders with CGC fanboys and be in the center of a CGC circle jerk I would head to their boards.

See, here's another situation where you just don't get it. I am as far from being a CGC fanboy as you can be. I have been a complete asshole to CGC since 2000 and as I've mentioned, Borock personally hates me. But one thing I can be when I want is objective, and that's what I and several others in this thread have been. You can ask Murph, I've reluctantly defended CGC in the past on the Ebay board when people post just outrageous claims against CGC. So in this case, if CGC had actually been at fault, I would've taken your side and helped you rip them apart. But if I did that in this specific case, I'd look like the idiot.

And I think you should head over to the CGC Board and see what they say. If more than 50% of the posters agree with you, I will publicly apologize to you and beg your forgiveness. But I have a feeling you didn't post this on the CGC Board on purpose, because you knw the majority of the replies will not agree with you. Prove me wrong, please!

I don't care if you agree or not with what I did or posted, but name calling and other attacks are just petty.

You took it to that level by your repeated actions of putting your hands over your ears and saying "la la la I cannot hear you". What adjectives are accptable for me to call you? Stubborn? Bullheaded? Obtuse? What words can I use that won't offend your delicate sensibilites? You have awfully thin skin for someone who says he's been on other chatboards.

"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:20 am

MR-SigS wrote:I'm not going to answer flaming with flaming- you thought you were doing the hobby a service. While it's kind of you to sympathize with the facilitator's situation, CGC did exactly what they should have. It's good to hear that they stick to the rules. I'd hate to think that they'd ship books simply because someone other than the person that submitted them had pertinent information about the submission. These days that hardly proves validity by default.
I'm sure it was a pain in the butt, but it should be a relief that it would also be a pain for anyone which this rule was created to deter. Sure, your facilitator had a personal tragedy, but anytime I've been in that situation and I'm required to leave my responsibilities I make sure they're addressed before leaving. I'd let my job know, I'd let the Post Office know, and, if I were a facilitator, I'd let my clients and CGC know. Yours did not.
As I said, it's an unfortunate situation.

+1 :thumbsup2:
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

murph0
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Postby murph0 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:57 am

This is beginning to feel like we're being trolled by the OP...

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:32 am

Yeah, I'm off the line. This'll be my last post in this thread.

Superior Spider-Man
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:58 am

Stu_Pidman wrote:
MR-SigS wrote:I'm not going to answer flaming with flaming- you thought you were doing the hobby a service. While it's kind of you to sympathize with the facilitator's situation, CGC did exactly what they should have. It's good to hear that they stick to the rules. I'd hate to think that they'd ship books simply because someone other than the person that submitted them had pertinent information about the submission. These days that hardly proves validity by default.
I'm sure it was a pain in the butt, but it should be a relief that it would also be a pain for anyone which this rule was created to deter. Sure, your facilitator had a personal tragedy, but anytime I've been in that situation and I'm required to leave my responsibilities I make sure they're addressed before leaving. I'd let my job know, I'd let the Post Office know, and, if I were a facilitator, I'd let my clients and CGC know. Yours did not.

+1 :thumbsup2:

+ another 1

Cyberslave
Cameo
Cameo

Postby Cyberslave » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:10 pm

I agree with what you. No argument.
I understand the not shipping out to someone unless they are on the invoice., but my name was on my invoice. It's not my fault it was changed to save on shipping for the facilitator.
If CGC wants to eliminate issues like mine (and I am sure I can't be the only one) there needs to be a rule change stating that the facilitators cannot redo a form with their information. In this I blame the facilitator.
CGC could have worked a bit more to get in contact with the facilitator since he is a representative of them and had failed to follow up with several inquires.

As was said by MR-SigS the facilitator failed to handle business prior to taking leave, and that is on him. CGC should have stepped in to be more helpful knowing he was away instead of basically saying too bad I can't help.

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Cyberslave wrote:I agree with what you. No argument.
I understand the not shipping out to someone unless they are on the invoice., but my name was on my invoice. It's not my fault it was changed to save on shipping for the facilitator. I presume the Facilitator did this. So it isn't CGC's fault, either.
If CGC wants to eliminate issues like mine (and I am sure I can't be the only one) there needs to be a rule change stating that the facilitators cannot redo a form with their information. In this I blame the facilitator. Put in a suggestion :)

CGC could have worked a bit more to get in contact with the facilitator since he is a representative of them and had failed to follow up with several inquires.

Earlier in the thread.
Cyberslave wrote:Hello Mr. B*****,

I emailed G**** about my books on Friday... Today is Tuesday and I still have not heard anything, not even a reply saying he will check on it.

You were also unable to get in contact with G****, so... Image

Besides,
Cyberslave wrote:I hold no ill will toward G**** for his lack of response lately.

:flowery:

Prophet_DNA
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Prophet_DNA » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:01 am

:lol: I'm sorry I don't want to stir the pot but I think this is the first time this forum has been called a CGC fanboy club...
- Jason

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:12 am

Prophet_DNA wrote: :lol: I'm sorry I don't want to stir the pot but I think this is the first time this forum has been called a CGC fanboy club...

:lol:
:hmmm:
:-o
:facepalm2:

darjis
Cameo
Cameo

Postby darjis » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Cyberslave wrote:
MR-SigS wrote:CGC could have worked a bit more to get in contact with the facilitator since he is a representative of them and had failed to follow up with several inquires.

Seriously? So CGC knew there was a death in the family and you want them to harass the facilitator to get some comics back?

Oy vey!

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 pm

darjis wrote:
Cyberslave wrote:CGC could have worked a bit more to get in contact with the facilitator since he is a representative of them and had failed to follow up with several inquires.

Seriously? So CGC knew there was a death in the family and you want them to harass the facilitator to get some comics back?

Oy vey!

Fixed that for you.

Return to “CGC - Certified Guaranty Company”