De-Pressing

Discussing comic book grading and restoration issues. This includes evaluations of specific comics, discussions of general grading and/or restoration techniques, etc..
SweetComic
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: De-Pressing

Postby SweetComic » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:08 am

I don't think this whole board is like you. My statement was directed at you only.

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 am

SweetComic wrote:I don't think this whole board is like you.

Good, then you won't be leaving. I was confused when you said "If thats the attitude around here i'll leave this place as fast as I signed up for it." That statement sounds like an indictment of the entire board, glad it wasn't.

My statement was directed at you only.

Cool. Sorry we have a difference of opinion, but I've been on the Internet for almost 20 years saying flippers and speculators suck, so nothing's going to change now. I still have my "speculators suck" stickers that the now-defunct 4colorreview.com gave out at San Diego 2000. If I'm too blunt for your liking, please just put me on ignore.

PS: This is really nothing offensive, you shoulda seen me when the CGC Boards first started :lol:
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

"Comics are a commodity, thank God!" SpideManOnTilt

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

"These CGC Comics in Auction #215 are better than stocks and bonds when it comes to making an investment for the future!" - CGC Facebook page :roll:

"Why do people think 9.6 is not a great grade? 9.6 is NM+. When I was collecting comics, that was a fantastic grade." Steve Borock irony 5/2016

Pepto-Bismol

Postby Pepto-Bismol » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:32 am

Stu_Pidman wrote:
SweetComic wrote:I don't think this whole board is like you.

Good, then you won't be leaving. I was confused when you said "If thats the attitude around here i'll leave this place as fast as I signed up for it." That statement sounds like an indictment of the entire board, glad it wasn't.

My statement was directed at you only.

Cool. Sorry we have a difference of opinion, but I've been on the Internet for almost 20 years saying flippers and speculators suck, so nothing's going to change now. I still have my "speculators suck" stickers that the now-defunct 4colorreview.com gave out at San Diego 2000. If I'm too blunt for your liking, please just put me on ignore.

PS: This is really nothing offensive, you shoulda seen me when the CGC Boards first started :lol:

Hey , at least he didn't start whining for the mods to ban you over absolutely nothing. :lol:

SweetComic
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby SweetComic » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:19 am

Whining aint my style. Venting my frustrations is. Now this will pass. Carry on.

bosco685
B-Lister
B-Lister

Postby bosco685 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Pepto-Bismol wrote:Hey , at least he didn't start whining for the mods to ban you over absolutely nothing. :lol:

Like Jimney Cricket always said...

- Nick

Image Image

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Just came across this CGC thread. If anyone doesn't think that home pressing is out of control, do this: count how many people in this thread own a press, and then ask yourself if you had any idea that those people were pressing books:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... 07&fpart=1
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

"These CGC Comics in Auction #215 are better than stocks and bonds when it comes to making an investment for the future!" - CGC Facebook page :roll:

"Why do people think 9.6 is not a great grade? 9.6 is NM+. When I was collecting comics, that was a fantastic grade." Steve Borock irony 5/2016

murph0
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Postby murph0 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:25 pm

For reasons like this, I have put a complete stop to adding books to my high grade collection (haven't purchased anything in almost a year). While I don't have a problem with pressing, per se, I do believe this influx of "press anything and everything" crowd isn't good and will dilute the market at the higher grades.
It's also getting so hard now to find real collectors anymore, everyone that I see online anymore seems to be in the market to make money and nothing else. A lot of collectors (you know, the ones that buy the book to own it) have dropped out of the hobby. I still maintain contact with a group of people that share similar collecting passions as my own, most of whom have either quit collecting or ceased making purchases. It's unfortunate but, with the current environment, I don't see a lot of advantage to buying anything right now or in the near future.

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:25 pm

murph0 wrote:It's also getting so hard now to find real collectors anymore, everyone that I see online anymore seems to be in the market to make money and nothing else. A lot of collectors (you know, the ones that buy the book to own it) have dropped out of the hobby.

That's me 100%, but I ain't leaving :thumbsup2:

Superior Spider-Man
Club CBF
Club CBF

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:22 pm

I am still collecting (GA, SA, BA) and plan on doing so for a quite a few more years. I am not a money-making flipper, I am a collector (and investor). Pressing has become the standard and it doesn't look like it's going away. And even if it did, it's too late in the game as far as BA and earlier books are concerned. And I'm not going on some worldwide online manhunt for non-pressed books for my collection and trust I am getting what the seller states.

My luxury is that I can leave my house and be at my LCS in 4 minutes and 15 seconds, go to a back room full of thousands and thousands of dollars of GA, SA, BA books, pick and choose, take the books out and inspect without any supervision what-so-ever. But the books are pressed, and cleaned if necessary. So that being said, at least I can inspect the entire contents of the book before adding it to my collection. And some years from now when it comes time for me to start selling, the buyer can rest assured that they are getting a damn nice book. Am I bragging?... NO! I wish all true passionate collectors had this kind of luxury. I am simply stating how fortunate I am.

My LCS recently acquired a long box full of Pre-Codes, and I think he has two more long boxes on the way. And yes, they are going to be pressed before I am able to purchase the ones of my choosing. But another luxury is, the books are not being shipped across the country to be pressed and then shipped back. The gentleman doing the pressing is only about a 30 minute drive away. Both my LCS and Presser are well respected CGC Board members. They are not Big-Time posters as they are more involved in the business (and enjoyable experience) of comics as opposed to joining a clique and posting a bunch of confrontational or megalomaniac shit to increase their popularity and post count. I am in very good company here.

I am not a fan of pressing in the least, and venting and ranting is not going to change things,... it is what it is. This hobby has been my passion for over 40 years and I am not going to make myself into some hypocritical martyr on an anti-pressing crusade.

My options are,... I either go with it or I do something else!

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:22 am

Superior Spider-Man wrote:My LCS recently acquired a long box full of Pre-Codes, and I think he has two more long boxes on the way. And yes, they are going to be pressed before I am able to purchase the ones of my choosing.

Even if you asked him not to press them before you bought them? Or does he want to press them so he can charge you more? Please tell me he's not pressing the ECs :shock:

But another luxury is, the books are not being shipped across the country to be pressed and then shipped back. The gentleman doing the pressing is only about a 30 minute drive away. Both my LCS and Presser are well respected CGC Board members. They are not Big-Time posters as they are more involved in the business (and enjoyable experience) of comics as opposed to joining a clique and posting a bunch of confrontational or megalomaniac shit to increase their popularity and post count. I am in very good company here.

Could you give me their names so I can add them to my list? Also, does he disclose pressing and cleaning (dry I assume) on the sites he sells his books?

I am not a fan of pressing in the least, and venting and ranting is not going to change things,... it is what it is. This hobby has been my passion for over 40 years and I am not going to make myself into some hypocritical martyr on an anti-pressing crusade.

The crusade against pressing ended years ago. There was a time about a decade ago when there was a tipping point, where things could've gone either way. The anti-pressing crowd was very vocal, and when CGC shut down PCS, it seemed like there was hope. CGC promoted pressing so more flipper and speculators (who suck) would engage in the CPR game, another stream of income for them. Integrity lost out to greed.

Yup, CGC missed a golden opportunity to actually help out the hobby instead of fucking it over, but greedy pricks like Borock ruined it. Thanks for nothing assholes!

"If Borock hated pressing as much as he loves it, we'd already be able to detect it 100% and it'd get a Purple label".

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Here's another disheartening link, more dumbasses doing their own pressing:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... 45&fpart=1

And this guy, KingOfRulers, will teach you DIY pressing for just $1,500. It sucks that young collectors like KOR decided to go down the dirty path.

http://www.comicpressing.com/learn-to-press.php

Superior Spider-Man
Club CBF
Club CBF

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Stu_Pidman wrote:Here's another disheartening link, more dumbasses doing their own pressing:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... 45&fpart=1

:lol:

Stu_Pidman wrote:And this guy, KingOfRulers, will teach you DIY pressing for just $1,500. It sucks that young collectors like KOR decided to go down the dirty path.

Who is this Steven guy? Is KOR his username?

I also clicked on the Testimonials and found only 4,.. WOW!
The last 2 were CGC Board members.

Rusty
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Postby Rusty » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Ha, wow, I never considered that this would be a thing, especially on such a big scale. Anyone have any idea when this all started? I can't see any reason why you wouldn't call pressing restoration (though I'm curious to hear the argument against).

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 am

Stu_Pidman wrote:And this guy, KingOfRulers, will teach you DIY pressing for just $1,500. It sucks that young collectors like KOR decided to go down the dirty path.

Who is this Steven guy? Is KOR his username?

Yeah, that's his CGC name (might be spelled differently, like King_Of_Rulers). I remember when he first signed up, I think he was like 17. Very enthusiastic, wanted to write a book about comics, was the "next gen" of comic collecting, etc. Sorry to see he turned to the Dark Side :P

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:18 am

Rusty wrote:Ha, wow, I never considered that this would be a thing, especially on such a big scale. Anyone have any idea when this all started?

Yes, this started January 1, 2000, the day CGC opened. It's a long and sordid tale that would take way too much time to detail here. Basically CGC is very greedy and will do whatever they can to make more money, even at the expense of the hobby. Part of their business plan was dubbed "CPR" - crack, press, regrade. To get people to sub a book more than once, they surreptitiously forced the hobby to accept pressing, and then they bought a company devoted to pressing.

Click this link to get a little more background:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... estoration

I can't see any reason why you wouldn't call pressing restoration (though I'm curious to hear the argument against).

Yeah, most objective people, even the big pressers concede that it IS a form of restoration, albeit one of the most benign and unintrusive. The thing that makes pressing acceptable is that it is very hard to detect when done correctly. CGC changed the definition of pressing to suit their own needs so they could make pressing acceptable and profitable.

And since you're new, please understand that my opinions are the opinions of someone who has hated CGC for the past 15 years :thumbsup2:

Rusty
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Postby Rusty » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks, that wiki entry was interesting and the tone of it seemed to agree with you fwiw.

[Also, if it meets CGC's approval, disassembly and reassembly of a comic may not be counted as restoration.[20] In one case, a book which had previously received a low CGC grade (4.0) was given a much higher rating by CGC when re-submited (9.0). After receiving several messages about the issue, Borock responded on the CGC's message board.[23]

..from the same wiki page. How can that also not be considered restoration? It seems to me that CGC are really screwing with the market, and as someone who's kept their books in the same condition as when I bought them 25+ years ago, I'm offended.

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:19 am

Rusty wrote:Thanks, that wiki entry was interesting and the tone of it seemed to agree with you fwiw.

:lol: Well, it should, since I wrote a lot of it :lol:

[Also, if it meets CGC's approval, disassembly and reassembly of a comic may not be counted as restoration.[20] In one case, a book which had previously received a low CGC grade (4.0) was given a much higher rating by CGC when re-submited (9.0). After receiving several messages about the issue, Borock responded on the CGC's message board.[23]

..from the same wiki page. How can that also not be considered restoration? It seems to me that CGC are really screwing with the market, and as someone who's kept their books in the same condition as when I bought them 25+ years ago, I'm offended.

Read the link, Borock explains in CGCspeak how this book jumped up. Notice how Borock tries to justify his shady practices by throwing out "most dealers/collectors have done this" and "it was never considered restoration" which are pretty much flat-out lies. That last paragraph just drips with CGC Kool-Aid, doesn't it? :lol:

"I’ve received numerous comments by email and PM about the Edgar Church/Mile High copy of Boy Comics #17, even after the first time I posted about it. It seems people felt that my answers were not sufficient (I did do it in a hurry). I will again address this issue. Mostly, the email and PMs, relate to the probability of a book going from a 4.0 to a 9.0. If someone had asked me, prior to this instance, if this jump in grade was possible, I would have said that it is not.

Here we have the exception to the rule.

The set of defects present on this particular book were such that this considerable jump in grade was possible. First, the front and back cover were heavily abraded, but there were almost no color breaks. Second, the two center wraps were detached. Having two center wraps detached significantly affects the grade of any comic book that is not already low grade. The wraps were re-attached by opening up the prongs of the staple and then placing them back down firmly in the same position over paper still present on the wraps. This is a non-restorative procedure (no glue or reinforcement). Re-attaching a centerfold, or even a cover, without adding anything to the book (thus not constituting restoration) is something that most hobbyists, collectors and dealers have done many times over. This kind of activity has NEVER been considered to be restoration. It is not always possible to re-attached a centerfold or cover without glue or reinforcement (Restoration). It would depend on the page quality, amount of paper at staple area and staple placement.

Then the Boy Comics #17 was probably pressed, removing some of the non color breaking defects. There are many ways to press a comic book and this one still retained some defects that could have been removed if pressed differently.

The Boy Comics #17 was sent to CGC and since there were less defects present on the comic book, it received a higher grade. The book must have been later on pressed to its full potential, which resulted in a second upgrade to a 9.0. Remember, we grade every comic book in front of us as a new submission and it is graded as it appears in front of us in an objective and impartial manner.

This clearly was a perfect candidate for pressing.

There are books that grade 4.0 and lower, but almost all cannot be improved to a 9.0, much less even a 5.0, without restoration or treatment resulting in an apparent (Restored) grade at CGC. In fact, the set of defects on this book is so unique that I am not sure I will ever see more than a handful of books like this, that’s possible to go from a 4.0 to a 9.0, in the future. I also want to make this very clear, CGC does not and has never considered re-attachment of original parts of a comic book (without using reinforcement or glue), erasure, dry cleaning or pressing to be restoration and as such, it is not noted on the CGC label.

Even if everybody does not agree 100% with our business (I don't know any business that consumers agree 100% with) you still have to ask yourself; are you better off and better educated today with CGC's certification and these boards than 6 years ago? 6 years ago (and today if you buy raw books) you had much, much more undetected restoration (color touch and tear seals among other things CGC and the rest of the hobby consider restoration) and un-objective grading because the person(s) grading the book owned it and one sellers 8.0 was another sellers 9.4. Some of you lived through this and that is why CGC got off the ground and is successful, some of you never had to deal with that stuff if you started collecting in the last 6 years, but you experience it online with raw books all the time. The bottom line is that I, and many others, believe we are much better off than before."

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sh ... ost1065511

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:44 am

Second, the two center wraps were detached. Having two center wraps detached significantly affects the grade of any comic book that is not already low grade. The wraps were re-attached by opening up the prongs of the staple and then placing them back down firmly in the same position over paper still present on the wraps.

Ew, yuk.
Ew.

This is a non-restorative procedure (no glue or reinforcement). Re-attaching a centerfold, or even a cover, without adding anything to the book (thus not constituting restoration) is something that most hobbyists, collectors and dealers have done many times over.

I imagine proponents would put act this in the pressing category, because nothing is added. I don't necessarily see it that way. I don't think pressing a slight wave or two and some non-CBing creases/bends are the same thing as bypassing torn paper at the sight of the staple.

To a degree, pressing can happen "naturally" in the wild. Reattachment cannot, in any way.

I think it's pretty scary how many books are out there in slabs that have had this done, and the owner isn't aware of it. The interior has torn paper, has been manipulated (parts shifted and moved around) and should be noted. People will say, "well then pressing should be noted too." Perhaps so- perhaps not, but REATTACHMENT certainly should IMO.

I'd be MASSIVELY pissed off if I cracked a 9.0 key, discovered 2 or 3 wraps reattached, DEMANDED a full refund, and was then told by the seller "I didn't mention it because the people to whom I send all my reattached books for grading ruled that it isn't restoration".
I have a sneaking suspicion that sellers/dealers who love this "rule" far outweigh the buyers who don't. :hmmm:

Besides...
... it can look pretty fugly, too.

This kind of activity has NEVER been considered to be restoration.

At some point many of the things we think of as wrong were not always considered to be wrong.

...the set of defects on this book [are] so unique that I am not sure I will ever see more than a handful of books like this, that’s possible to go from a 4.0 to a 9.0

The text in red above and below seem to contradict each other-
this is something that most hobbyists, collectors and dealers have done many times over

How were this cover's surface defects and detached wraps unique to what has been "done many times over"?

I know this is a pressing thread. I'm just 100% against the nondisclosure of reattachment.
=======================================================================
"I fundamentally disagree with everything they're doing with the [Luke Skywalker] character"- Mark Hamill

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:47 am

Re-reading threads like that one reminds me why I think Borock is a dick. He's so flippant and nonchalant when talking about the resto terms that CGC made up just to make them more $$$. Like when he says "this is something that most hobbyists, collectors and dealers have done many times over" or early on when talking about pressing he says "dealers and smart hobbyists have been doing it for years and years" or saying "(something) was NEVER considered restoration". To him maybe, because he's such a greedy prick. His baseless generalizations were taken as gospel by the Kool Aid drinkers, and once it hit a tipping point there was no turning back. I'm glad to see that many posters in the 4.0 to 9.0 thread responded to his comment "this is something that most hobbyists, collectors and dealers have done many times over" with "what? I've been collecting 30 years and I've never done this. I've never even heard of people doing this."

Here is a true dickhead answer from early CGC. Remember, this was also when CGC intentionally hid all their Pressing info from the public, and tried to open their own pressing company behind our backs, retroactively forcing us to accept everything they'd done:

"Q: What is your personal opinion about pressing a comic book prior to grading submittal?

Steve Borock: Who cares? Really, when you get down to it, dealers and smart hobbyists have been doing it for years and years. So the Certified Collectible's Group helps let the cat out of the bag, wants to keep Friesen under their umbrella because they feel his company would be a good fit (see PCS entry), and the biggest complainers are the guys who don't want the collectors to have a level playing field. Taking a bend or fold that does not break color out of a comic book is not a bad thing. It is not like you are adding glue and/or color touch, using something artificial, to bring paper closer back to LOOK like it's original state. You ARE bringing it back closer to its original state. I and many of the top collector's and dealers have never seen a problem with this".

But don't worry, CGC really has your best interests at heart. Why, Borock's boss continually reminded us of this by saying " “As always, CGC is dedicated to support and do what’s best for the hobby”" Steve Eichenbaum, CCG CEO.

Rusty
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Postby Rusty » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 am

I think the problem with a lot of this stuff is that collectors are trusting CGC to be an impartial body on objects that buyers will never fully see, because they won't break the seal. All's well and good if you CAN trust the body who's valuing the item, but it's clear they have business interests that could potentially be at odds with impartiality. Personally that completely removes any trust I would have in them. Whatever it was at the start, it's clearly business-driven now, not an impartial service.

It's a bummer actually, because a lot of buyers will only buy CGC graded books, so it's a bummer for people selling non graded books and for people buying graded books, who aren't being volunteered potentially important information.

All that said, if you're not going to break the seal, and nor will anyone who buys it from you if you were to sell it, who cares if your 9.8 Amazing Spidermonkey #1 is actually a 1986 issue of Groo with a restapled trimmed cover. A thing is only worth what you can get for it etc etc.

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MR-SigS » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:04 am

Rusty wrote:9.8 Amazing Spidermonkey #1

:takeit:
=======================================================================
"I fundamentally disagree with everything they're doing with the [Luke Skywalker] character"- Mark Hamill

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm

MR-SigS wrote:
Rusty wrote:9.8 Amazing Spidermonkey #1

:takeit:

There ya go:

http://www.comics.org/series/31849/covers/

But I like DC's better:

http://www.comics.org/story/name/jlape/sort/alpha/

GreatGoogaMooga
Full Appearance
Full Appearance

Postby GreatGoogaMooga » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Just a reply in general.

First, as far as "de-pressing", yes, this can happen. Usually it is the result of two things: an improperly pressed book and/or improper post-pressing techniques. One does not just take a book out of a press and put it in a bag/board and think "coolio!", but many of those amateurs do.

As far as using measurements to see if a book is pressed, it is a nice idea but just won't work.

You'd have to establish some kind of baseline to have something to compare to. Different publishers have used different paper stock over the many years comics have been around. These differing stocks also cross years so a paper used in, say, 1938 by DC would be different than a paper stock used in 1962 by DC. Factor that into the number of years comics have been around with so many variances just in paper stock. How is that baseline created? What books are chosen for the baseline and how are those baseline books determined?
We are talking about milli/micro-measurements. That just won't work. Simple humidity or lack of it will cause paper to expand or contract. Simply put, measuring the thickness of paper will do nothing to prove or disprove pressing.

I had a lot of experience with restoration for several years back in the late 80s/early 90s. I pressed and restored a ton of books. Thing is you will never find one as I only worked on then-junkers and even high grade books from the quarter boxes. I just wanted to practice and observe the impacts of various techniques. I even spent about 40 hours in a leading restorers lab learning techniques. Any books I was done with I just threw out. But I practiced pressing, tear seals, staple removal/replacement/repositioning, color touch with various paints/inks, float washes, bleaching and re-glossing. BTW - re-glossing in a misnomer. Gloss is not applied to the cover. The glossiness comes from the hardness and lack of absorbency of the paper. This allows the inks to lay bright and glossy on the cover stock. The only thing I did not get into was leaf forming. I just wanted to see what these things could look like.

With all that out of the way, the term "pressing" is something of a misused word. There are different types of pressing, from a full book press to localized pressing using hand tools to flatten out only certain areas. Folks often here of a "good pressing candidate". This means a book whose flaws are along the lines of waviness, mild non-color breaking creases etc. A good pressing candidate cannot be detected IF it is pressed properly. That means only localized areas or even a full book press under the right conditions: the right amount of humidity, pressure and heat. All three of these are actually rather gentle when done properly. Now the so called "pancake book" does indeed exist. The result of way too much heat and pressure. That is incorrect pressing and CAN be detected. I remember seeing a Phantom Lady #22 at San Diego Con that was very badly pressed and hideously "re-glossed". The cover was so stiff and huge color breaking creases were completely flattened into the cover. It was a truly hideous sight for such a beautiful cover. Easily detected as bad pressing and shoddy resto in general.

The only thing that can prove pressing is a bad press job, or a comparison of the same book before/after. Sucks but there it is.
Strange Tales One Oh One
Flames presage The Mystic One
Enter One One Oh

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby Stu_Pidman » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Another in a long line of new "home pressers". Thanks for nothing CGC!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... w=1#UNREAD

Superior Spider-Man
Club CBF
Club CBF

Postby Superior Spider-Man » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 am

Stu_Pidman wrote:Another in a long line of new "home pressers". Thanks for nothing CGC!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ub ... w=1#UNREAD

:faint2:

Return to “Comic Book Grading and Restoration”