I HAVE RETURNED....Well sort of!

New member? Stop in and say "Hello!" to everyone.
timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

I HAVE RETURNED....Well sort of!

Postby timern » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:21 am

Sorry to everyone for my quick exit/absence from the Comic Book Forum. We have experienced very hard times in Alberta and with that I lost my job last December. While I have found new work, where I am very happy and busy, we've had to relocate to the big city of Calgary (about 300 km south of where we were living)

The sale of the house and the move have been very hard and we've only recently just found a place to live on a more permanent level, but while unpacking I injured my ankle and so the "living out of boxes" is more of a reality at the moment because of this. I only just got my computer back up and running but still have to find my hard drive with all of my Comic Book Forum material, so be patient.

Sorry to everyone for the lack of response but for some reason I was unable to access my account from my work computer. All is fine (or at least better) now, so god willing I should be around here a little more often. And yes I hope to get the "One Number a Week" thread back on line soon!

To all the birthdays I've missed Happy Birthday! Wishing you a belated happy and fulfilling day ahead/behind! And hoping all your comic book wishes come true!

ImageHope you have a great day!Image

Cheers and we'll see you all again soon!

Tim

- Tim
:horse: Image

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I HAVE RETURNED....Well sort of!

Postby MR-SigS » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:24 am

:veryhappy:

No one puts more effort in trying to liven things up around here than you, Tim! Great to have you back-ish.
My schedule is so whacky that I lose track of what actual day of the week it is sometimes, so the '# of the Week' often went by without my even noticing. You ran that thread better than I ever could :thumbsup2:

Subvet642
B-Lister
B-Lister

Postby Subvet642 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:43 am

Welcome back, Tim! :welcome:
"Man's mind is his basic tool of survival. Life is given to him, survival is not." -John Galt

The Curmudgeon
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby The Curmudgeon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:08 am

Welcome back!
Stay out of my yard!

Return to “Introductions”