New Guy

New member? Stop in and say "Hello!" to everyone.
NailheadZ06
Cameo
Cameo

New Guy

Postby NailheadZ06 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 am

Hello everyone. I just recently found some of my comics that I collected many years ago. Not a large collection by any means. None of them are graded and I really do not know much about the grading systems. I'm here to learn a little about value and condition grading. Not really here to sell,but might sell a few. They have been with me for a long time and I will probably display them. I do have two MS. Marvel #1 in mint to near mint condition IMO, that were placed in soft plastic covers when new that I would like to get some info on. Prices are all over the place from what I have seen.

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Guy

Postby MR-SigS » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Welcome to The CBF :welcome:
Glad you could join us- I'm looking forward to seeing some of your collection.
As far as grading, things have probably changed quite a bit depending on how long ago you were involved with comics.
There hasn't been much activity in our sales forum yet, most likely because we're a new, but I'm hoping that changes soon.

So stick around, get to know us as we get to know you, and most importantly- HAVE FUN! We're a friendly bunch here :thumbsup2:

-Scott

NailheadZ06
Cameo
Cameo

Postby NailheadZ06 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Thanks !

Subvet642
B-Lister
B-Lister

Postby Subvet642 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 am

Welcome aboard! :welcome:
"Man's mind is his basic tool of survival. Life is given to him, survival is not." -John Galt

timern
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby timern » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:52 am

Image to the CBF CBFF! Looking forward to seeing some of your books posted here for others to enjoy! You may want to check out the Comic Book Collections and start a gallery of your very own right there! :flowery:
- Tim
:horse: Image

The Curmudgeon
Team-Up
Team-Up

Postby The Curmudgeon » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:50 am

timern wrote:Image to the CBF CBFF! Looking forward to seeing some of your books posted here for others to enjoy! You may want to check out the Comic Book Collections and start a gallery of your very own right there! :flowery:

+1
Yeah, post pics of your books. I love to see other peoples collections!
Don't forget to check out Marty Mann's Park Avenue Collection, It's enviable!
Stay out of my yard!

Return to “Introductions”