Hello guys

New member? Stop in and say "Hello!" to everyone.
Alexnguyen
Cameo
Cameo

Hello guys

Postby Alexnguyen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:03 pm

My name is Alex and I'm a big fan of anime. I am Australian citizen now, but I was born and grown up in Vietnam, which country is affected strongly by Japanese comic books like Doraemon, Conan, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, etc. Up to now, I still have a great passion for reading manga or watching some series like One Piece. Hence, I'm so excited to find out and join this forum.

MR-SigS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello guys

Postby MR-SigS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 am

:welcome:
Not sure we have [m]any Anime fans here, but we love comic books!

Jimmers
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Jimmers » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi there!
The sun,with all those planets revolving around it and dependant upon it,can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do
Galileo

BowTied
Cameo
Cameo

Postby BowTied » Fri May 04, 2018 12:56 am

Alexnguyen wrote:My name is Alex and I'm a big fan of anime. I am Australian citizen now, but I was born and grown up in Vietnam, which country is affected strongly by Japanese comic books like Doraemon, Conan, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, etc. Up to now, I still have a great passion for reading manga or watching some series like One Piece. Hence, I'm so excited to find out and join this forum.

Isn't the Japanese Conan the one with the bow tie? That alone would make me a fan since I'm in bow ties daily.

Return to “Introductions”