How to sort my old Image comics by release date

Discussing Modern Age Comic Books here.
Corbidorbi
Cameo
Cameo

How to sort my old Image comics by release date

Postby Corbidorbi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 am

Hey, guys.

I'm a big fan of the early 90s Image comics. I've got a pretty good collection of everything they published for the first few years. I've read chunks of it sporadically, but I'd like to take a stab at reading through in order of publishing. Both because of the cool shared universe story lines, but also just to relive my past a bit.

Is there a good resource for this? Maybe something with the work already done? I started a spreadsheet with the various titles in order according to ComicVine, but it's only specific to the month, and I'd love to order them by week as well.

Has anybody put something like this together already?

Stu_Pidman
Team-Up
Team-Up

Re: How to sort my old Image comics by release date

Postby Stu_Pidman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Corbidorbi wrote:Hey, guys.

I'm a big fan of the early 90s Image comics. I've got a pretty good collection of everything they published for the first few years. I've read chunks of it sporadically, but I'd like to take a stab at reading through in order of publishing. Both because of the cool shared universe story lines, but also just to relive my past a bit.

Is there a good resource for this? Maybe something with the work already done? I started a spreadsheet with the various titles in order according to ComicVine, but it's only specific to the month, and I'd love to order them by week as well.

Has anybody put something like this together already?

This site is great, it will help you. Use the Advanced settings for best results.

https://www.comics.org/publisher/709/
"Honesty is my only excuse, try to rob me of it but it's no use." Metallica :rockout:

"I would have happily, gladly, joyfully bought all of those books for cover price, as many as they had. If they had 1,000 copies of X-O #1 in the late 90's, I would have gladly paid $2,000 for them all." Joe VanHagar

Why are some comic collectors so proud to have fake OCD? Is it cool to pretend to be mentally ill?

"I write because I'm not quick on the uptake." Joe VanHagar

Corbidorbi
Cameo
Cameo

Re: How to sort my old Image comics by release date

Postby Corbidorbi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:55 am

Cool, thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Return to “Modern Age Comic Books”